Come see how learning and working will be changed forever.
- Hear from senior practitioners on how they are preparing for disruptions in recruiting, communications, wearable technologies, employer branding, learning, and the workspace of the future.
- Work in small groups to crowdsource challenges and opportunities in talent acquisition, employee engagement, and talent retention needed for the future of learning and working!
- Experience the latest tools and technologies.
- Discover the range of social tools to re-imagine corporate learning and HR for successful implementation.
- Learn from your peers how to overcome barriers and become a social organization.
- Understand the power of gamification to transform leadership, learning and development, and certification training.
- Build a business case for your organization.
- The target audience of attendees for the Future Workplace Summit include leaders with titles such as:
- Chief Learning Officer
- Chief HR Officer
- Global Head of Recruiting
- HR Business Partner
- Head, Talent Management
- VP Organizational Effectiveness
- VP HR Strategy
- VP & Directors Learning & Development